They have our children's attention....boycott Disney...I never thought I would see the day I would say that.

   


Disney corporate President Karey Burke told company staff that Generation Z is "30-40% queerer" than previous generations, according to video of a company video call.

 "As my son texted me this morning, Gen Z is 30-40% queerer than other generations," Burke said on the video call, published by writer Christopher F. Rufo. "So Disney better get with it."

"When I was at Freeform, it was very much in the brand ethos to be the tip of the spear when it comes to inclusion," Burke explained earlier on the same call. Freeform is a cable television channel owned by the Disney corporation.

"In part, I think nobody stopped us because we were targeting Gen Z and millennials. We were targeting younger and more open-minded …," Burke added before cutting herself off.

Burke said in another video that she would like to see at least 50% of Disney’s characters in the future identify as LGBT or as a racial minority.